The McLane Post Office is located on the ground floor of the Phelps Academy Center. Normal hours are 7:45 a.m.- 3:50 p.m. on weekdays and 9:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. on Saturdays. Closed to students during Assembly meetings.
These hours are subject to change, please call (603) 777-3424 for any special closures or holiday hours.
The Post Office is a combination mail room and post office. Our courier brings mail and packages from the U.S. Post Office at 7:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., and 1:00 p.m. to be sorted and distributed to faculty, students, and all Academy offices. All outgoing US mail gets picked up at 3:30 p.m. (weekdays). Mail received after 3:30 pm (weekdays) will be postmarked the following business day.
- Students can purchase stamps for personal mail.
- The Academy's general fax number rings into the machine in the Post Office. Faxes received by this machine are distributed via interoffice mail.
- Local merchants as well as all major delivery services come to the Academy Post Office, including UPS, Federal Express, Fed-ex Ground , Fed-ex Home, and DHL.
- The mail room can provide priority mail envelopes and Federal Express supplies.
- The mail room accepts packages of two pounds or under, wrapped and ready to ship.