Application and Forms
The following forms are required components of your application, along with your interview and standardized test results.
- Apply Online ( The application for Fall 2013 will be available in early September.)
Start your application with the Applicant Information Form (AIF) and recommendations. The application fee is $50 for U.S. and $100 for international applicants. Review the application instructions for detailed procedures and guidelines. You might also find the guidelines for online recommendations helpful.
- Get the Application Checklist
- Download and complete the following application forms:
- School Report*
Completed by a guidance counselor or principal and sent with transcripts directly to Exeter
- Student Essays
Completed by the applicant
- Parent Statement (optional)
Completed by the parent; used by admissions to help us understand how we can best educate and guide a student.
* The School Report, English, and Math Recommendation are accepted by the following members of the Ten Schools Admission Organization: Choate Rosemary Hall, Deerfield Academy, The Hill School, Hotchkiss School, The Lawrenceville School, Loomis Chaffee School, Phillips Academy, Phillips Exeter Academy, St. Paul's School, and The Taft School. For a listing of other participating schools, please contact The Association of Boarding Schools (800-541-5908), or visit the TABS website.