How to Apply for Financial Aid
Here’s a timeline to help you understand the process:
By Jan. 31:
- Indicate that you intend to apply for financial aid on the online application.
- Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement with School and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS, which starts accepting financial statements on Nov. 1.
- Upload a complete copy of your 2015 tax return and W-2s, if applicable, to SSS by NAIS.
By Feb. 15:
- Submit a complete copy of your 2016 tax return and W-2s, if applicable, to SSS by NAIS.
Non-U.S. residents – Please submit to SSS by NAIS:
- Official income/asset verification forms for 2015 and 2016 (such as foreign tax returns or wage statements)
- The International Student Financial Aid Profile Form.
For questions about using SSS by NAIS, please call them directly at 800-344-8328.
Questions? We’re here to help. Call us or email: 603-777-3434, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you change your mind about requesting aid, please let us know.