Donations to the Archives
- The Phillips Exeter Academy Archives welcomes donations to our collections, although please be aware that our collections of Exonians, PEANs, Bulletins, and Address Books are generally complete. If you have materials relating to Phillips Exeter Academy that you are interested in donating, please contact the Academy Archives prior to sending/delivering items.
- Special Collections: Available by appointment with the Head of Archives and Special Collection.
- Academy Archives: Available by appointment with the Head of Archives and Special Collection.
- Special Collections: 24 hours.
- Academy Archives: No specific time period, but researchers must contact the Archives for an appointment prior to a visit.
- Academy Archives: Researchers from outside the Academy are requested to complete this form to make a request.
- Academy Archives: Inquiries are answered in the order in which they are received. Depending on the volume of requests, we may need four to six weeks to respond.
Rules of handling and reproduction
- Materials may be viewed only in the Library.
- Special Collections: Any method of reproduction is dependent on the material’s condition.
- Academy Archives: The use of methods of reproduction is determined by the Academy Archivist on a case-by-case basis.
Other important Library policies
- Drinks in cups with covers are allowed.
- Food is not allowed beyond the ground floor.