Contact the Library
To reach a librarian, you can:
- Visit the Help Desk in Rockefeller Hall, on the main floor of the library
- "Chat" with us at http://libanswers.exeter.edu/
- Text us at 603-707-4054
- Email questions to the Reference Librarian at email@example.com
- Request materials or information from the Academy Archives using our online form
- Call the Help Desk at 603-777-3313
Remember, librarians are here to help!
If you are planning to visit the Library, please contact Gail Scanlon, Academy Librarian.
For a complete list of the Library's staff, please click here.