How to Apply
1. Apply Online
Start your application online with the Exeter Summer Application for Admission Form and recommendations. The non-refundable application fee is $65 for domestic applicants and $100 for applicants with a postal address outside of the United States. Please review the Procedures page of our website for detailed application information and guidelines. Please be sure to review the Summer School Catalog for detailed course descriptions. You will be asked to select your course/cluster choices on this application.
2. Get the Checklist
Download the Application Checklist to ensure that all of the required application materials are submitted.
3. Download Forms
Download and complete the following forms if applicable.
- Leadership Recommendation Form - only required for UPPER SCHOOL students applying to The Charles J. Hamm '55 Leadership Program
- Private Music Lessons Registration Form - for students who wish to participate in private music lessons (requires an additional fee)
- Seacoast United Soccer Club Registration Form - for students who wish to participate in the SUSC program (requires an additional fee)
If you are applying for Financial Aid, your complete application including the following materials must be received by March 1st:
- Parents' Confidential Financial Questionnaire - email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this form
- 2012 or 2013 IRS 1040 Forms
- Supporting W-2 Forms and/or 1099 Forms (from the same year as the IRS 1040 Form)
Information About Submitting Recommendations:
Online submission of the recommendation forms is strongly encouraged. Recommendations that are submitted online can be tracked and managed by the applicant. Please review Using the Online Recommendation System.
If you are a recommender who has been directed to this page by an applicant, please use the Printable Recommendation Forms.
The Summer School Admissions Committee will not consider an application until all required materials have been received. It is the responsibility of the applicant and family to ensure that all papers are submitted promptly. Late or missing documents may jeopardize a candidate's chances of admission.
All materials sent to the Academy as part of the admissions process become property of the Academy; no materials will be returned or permanently retained by the Academy. Please do not send copies of your certificates and awards. You may use your personal essay to tell us about your achievements.