How to Apply
2016 Summer School information will be available in November 2015.
1. The Online Application for Summer School 2015 is no longer available. The ACCESS EXETER and UPPER SCHOOL programs are full and we are no longer accepting applications.
2. Download the Application Checklist to ensure that all of the required application materials are submitted.
3. Download optional forms:
- Seacoast United Soccer Club Registration Form - for students who wish to participate in the SUSC program. (requires an additional fee)
- Crew/Rowing Program Form - for students who wish to participate in the crew program. (requires an additional fee)
- Private Music Lessons Form - for students who wish to participate in private music lessons. (requires an additional fee)
If you are a recommender who has been directed to this page by an applicant, please use the Printable Recommendation Forms.
The Summer School Admissions Committee will not consider an application until all required materials have been received. It is the responsibility of the applicant and family to ensure that all papers are submitted promptly. Late or missing documents may jeopardize a candidate′s chances of admission.
All materials sent to the Academy as part of the admissions process become property of the Academy; no materials will be returned or permanently retained by the Academy. Please do not send copies of your certificates and awards. You may use your personal essay to tell us about your achievements.