All Students Must Arrive on Sunday, July 3, 2016
The following information is for students accepted to Summer School.
- Registration Day Schedule
- Travel Information
- Local Accommodations
- Important Information for International Students
You will need to have "Adobe Reader" installed on your computer to view the materials below.
Summer School Student Letters:
- ACCESS EXETER Day Student Letter
- ACCESS EXETER Boarding Student Letter
- UPPER SCHOOL Day Student Letter
- UPPER SCHOOL Boarding Student Letter
Parents and Students, please read the Student Handbook
The Student Handbook contains important information about Summer School and is designed to answer many questions that parents and students may have about the program. Students will receive their own copy on Registration Day.
- The 2016 Student Handbook (PDF Version)
E-FORMS for Parents through FormSite
Parents of enrolled students will receive login information via email.
Required for ALL students: (Not done through the online system)
(to be returned no later than April 30th)
- Medical Form - You received a Medical Form as part of the original acceptance packet.
- Please Note: students will not be permitted to register without the proper medical information on file.
- Health Insurance Summaries - Domestic and International (same benefits):
- Health Insurance Brochure - Domestic Students
- Health Insurance Summary - Domestic Students
- Health Insurance Brochure - International Students
- Health Insurance Summary - International Students
- Allergies and Immunizations:
- Allergies: Students with allergies are identified prior to summer school each year. This information will be noted on medical records and shared with appropriate summer school faculty. Students may be scheduled to see the Physician as necessary during the first week of Summer School.
- Allergy Shots: Allergy shots will be administered through a local allergy clinic. Students must bring any serum to the Lamont Health and Wellness Center upon arrival to campus to ensure that it is properly stored until their first appointment. Please call the center for more information about the allergy clinic and transportation options.
- Immunizations: The Lamont Health and Wellness Center can provide some immunizations that may be required.
- Psychotropic Medication Dispensing Information
- Psychotropic Medication Policy
OPTIONAL for all Summer School students:
- E&R Laundry Service Website - Enter Phillips Exeter Academy
- Panfoto ACCESS EXETER - 2016 Class Photo Ordering
- Panfoto UPPER SCHOOL - 2016 Class Photo Ordering